About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vow Renewal

My husband and I are having a vow renewal ceremony in July. There is still so much left to do! Pick out our playlist, figure out if we saying some vows or not, decorate and what not.

I guess it doesnt look like a lot but it kind of is. It's just stressful and I don't need any stress if I'm preggers.

We plan on telling his parents and my mom around that time. I'd like to tell them when they take us out to dinner for our wedding anniversary! What a great anniversary surprise! lol

I feel like a lazy bum since I've gotten pregnant. It's so hard to clean the house or do just about anything.
I can barely go anywhere because I get too tired.

I'm trying my best. I want the house to be clean but geez it's sooo exhausting and I'm not ready to be tired yet!

Tomorrow is our OB class! I'm super excited about that! I can't wait to meet some other women who might be due the same time as me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment