About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally Some Energy!

So today is the first day I have felt human in about 2 months or maybe 2 1/2 months!

I could actually clean a little bit today, not really nauseas, didn't have to eat every 30 mins to an hour.

It feels good to feel normal again!

Tomorrow is our first doctors appointment. I guess they will have to do my most favorite thing in the world...Pap Smear...
Ughh...It has to be the worst thing in the world to me.

I'm so excited about the ultra sound though! I can't wait to hear a heart beat!

I don't know if I will be one of those women who get all emotional when that happens. I probably will though.
I'm mostly looking forward to my husbands reaction. Will he get emotional? So far he is being a lot better about all of this than I thought he would be. He's more caring and observant and great and I love him so much.
My moms coming with us too since she will probably be going to Germany really soon and won't be able to be here for most of the good parts of the pregnancy.

Actually I really cried hard the other day because I just realized that she's going to be leaving and I don't get to see her much anymore since I've been married and it just kind of sucks.

I'm scared of gaining weight too. Like last night Nick brought home candy bars, ice cream, and oreos! I was like what are you doing to me! lol

Well I'm hoping all of that weight goes to my boobs :)

Maybe I'll try to get some pics on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment