About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Monday, June 15, 2009

First Doctors Appointment

So today I went to our health clinic on base because they told me I had to take a test just to confirm that I was in fact pregnant.

It was no surprise that I was!

What they didn't tell me was that I had to get BLOOD WORK!

But it wasn't just one little tube..it was 8!

Well everything was going good, and thankfully my husband was with me, because guess what happened next?

I PASSED OUT!

It wasn't my best moment and everyone said my husband was freaking out. He even told me he was scared :) and hes never scared.

Ugh..So yeah here I am sitting at this computer now and telling you about it. I feel a lot better now. I was pretty nauseaus for a while. I don't know if I spelled nauseaus right but I'm pretty sure I'll be an expert at it by the time I have this baby!


Anyway other than that its all good. They gave me prenatal vitamins and told me to drink a GALLON of water a day!? what?!

On Thursday we have a OB Class for first time mothers and parents and what not. That should be pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment