About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Tired!

This tiredness is killing me!
I wake up at like 7 am and then by 2 pm I am POOPED!

I did a little better today though. I went shopping with my mom but I couldn't really do it for very long because I had no energy.

I did get the strength to do a little laundry and to put some dishes in the dishwasher, but I don't want to over do it lol

Hubby is starting to make a names list...of all BOYS. He thinks its going to be a boy and I probably wouldn't be surprised if it is.. Just a little sad maybe because I reallly realllly really want a girl to dress up in bows and pink and cute things.
I don't even know what to do with a boy! I know that Nick will be really happy though if we have a boy so I hope that we do. **kind of**

The SIMS 3 says that we are going to have boys anyway. Every time I get preggo on that game I always have boys!

I'm getting more excited but I'm still scared.
I could list a million what ifs here that I dont even have the answer to.

I'm just going to try the best that I can to love and care for be there for this child that's growing in me.

I still can't believe it lol. I don't think I'll believe it until I actually hear a heartbeat or feel the baby kick.
It is so unreal. I'm sure a lot of women feel like this during their first pregnancies though

No comments:

Post a Comment