About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm just really shocked :)

Yesterday, I found out I was pregnant...

I wasn't really all that surprised, just shocked. You know the women who think it can never happen to them, I'm one of those.

I am married though, I have been for about a year. We have been together for almost 3 years though.

Anyway, when I missed my period I knew something was up. I'm also one of those women who are always on time.

Five days later when I still didn't start, I decided to suck it up and take a pregnancy test.

You should've seen how big my eyes were when I saw two lines and not one!

So while my whole body is shaking, I go upstairs and I don't say anything to my husband who already knows the answer.

Guess what?  He was pretty great about it and he didn't freak out or anything like I was expecting him to.

He just held me and told me it would be okay while I cried!

But its all good, Im not sad about it or anything. I'm just really shocked.

I guess we just weren't planning on having children yet any time soon.

"I guess thats what happens when you tempt fate" my husband said

No comments:

Post a Comment