About Me

Illinois
I'm a military wife of a little over a year! I'm going to school and plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I love reading, writing, cooking, shopping, and camping!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears....

Women who smoke, drink, and do drugs while pregnant.

I have no respect for them, and zero tolerance for any women who puts their unborn child in this situation. How can they be so selfish and self-centered?

It's pretty much a death wish for that unborn child, or they will have severe problems when they are born.

Why do they get to have children? Why don't they have the miscarriage?

Why do we women, who have done everything by the book, lose the baby?

I'm not saying that I want them to have a miscarriage, but it seems more likely that they would because they are putting harmful stuff in their bodies.

Then what happens when that child is born?

A child is unable to protect themselves against that kind of enviroment, and they learn by what they see other people around them doing.

I'm sure a lot of those women who do those things have miscarriages, but a lot of them don't.

I feel so badly for those babies, the ones that are born addicted to crack, have asthma because their mother smoked or someone around them smoked, or have fetal alchohol syndrome.

They don't deserve that. They didn't even have a chance.

I may sound bitter about losing my baby, and I am. But isn't this what all women who have a miscarriage think?

No comments:

Post a Comment